Wednesday, December 07, 2005

clear eyes

Eye doctor last week says eyes look quiet. Now the countdown begins. I will see how long I can keep them quiet. If I can make it to April - my wedding - then I will go full time again. If not....not sure what to do.
I told you before doing Dr. Weil's 8 weeks to optimum health. I think it will take me 8 months. I feel bad about moving on to the next week when I haven't mastered the first week. Diet coke is a hard habit to break. However, I'm down to only 2 a week, so that's not that bad. I'm eating salmon and broccoli and have flowers in my house. That's a good start. The only problem is I lent my book to someone, and I forget what's next.
I have been feeling generally under the weather for almost a month now. I don't know if I have the flu or am an the verge of getting it or its just the weather change. My workouts continue, but I have taken 2 days off in a row - sometimes 3 - b/c I'm just too tired and am convinced that I'm getting sick. Then I'll feel better and work out again. I'm thinking of just taking this week off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home