Thursday, February 23, 2006

who knows anymore

so I got an all-clear from the eye doctor, but my L eye is starting to feel strange again. It might be something else - changing hormones or a touch of the flu. I am going to rest it for the next couple of days and see if it gets better. If not, back I go.
Working out is going well, though the past couple of nights I have been having fevers. I rode the bike for an hour and it seemed to be fine but I took a tylenol just in case. There's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night with a fever too cold to get out of bed and take something for it. Tonight, I am not doing anything. I wanted to go to for a run today, but I felt a little feverish and my stomach hurt like I was getting the flu. The flu would be better than a flare-up. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home