Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hawaii v. Mexico

I'm going to have to figure out how to work the mexico angle with Cowboy. With him, you kind of need to approach an idea from the side - so that he starts to think it's his idea or at least somehow a novel one that we came up with together. Today I checked out a video from the library on Hawaii. I know that once he sees the pictures, he'll get so into it. If I can plan a similar approach to mexico...he might bite! Sounds manipulative, but it's more like I'm managing my crew (of one) on an individualized basis. I know what makes him tick and I'm just pitching an idea in a way that will have a greater chance in him responding positively. He's not a good traveler, so I have to make it look easy and worth it.
In the meantime, I went swimming and biking this morning. Not bad. I'm liking the sport combo more and more. I started a group in PEERtrainer.com. Hopefully I will be able to hook up with others interested in trying a triathlon. It's good to touch base with RoadRunner about that, and hopefully there are more like us who want to try and are interested in talking about it. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home